The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Dangers of Talmudic Thinking For Messianic and Other Certain Jews

A conversation that I had with a friend illustrates how dangerous P'rushiyin groups like Hillel Campus Communities, Outreach Judaism, and MERCAZ are. Since he did comment on a public status and even asked if he could share what I am posting, I'm going to assume that linking to the conversation is okay. By the way, go after me if you want to go after anybody. Actually, go after Yehovah--" 'Why strive ye with me? wherefore do ye try the LORD?' " And see how well going after Yehovah goes--I guarantee that it won't go well. "Hear ye now what the LORD saith: Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice2 Hear, O ye mountains, the LORD'S controversy, and ye enduring rocks, the foundations of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with His people, and He will plead with Israel. 3 O My people, what have I done unto thee? And wherein have I wearied thee? Testify against Me. "

No comments: